御投稿
投稿者
タイトル
内容
重要度
こちらの投稿に対しての返信は上記欄にお願いします。

投稿:Introducing an interesting video here
投稿者: Perkins

Hi everyone, this is Perkins, three years ago I posted a clip of 尾崎紀世彦 performing in 欧陽菲菲's TV special here. Today I want to share another video of 八代亜紀 rehearsing 尾崎紀世彦's さよならをもう一度 for Fuji TV program Music Fair while テレサ・テン humming downstage.
This was shot on 2nd July 1985, and the final show was aired on 7th July 1985. Unfortunately, we can only get the rehearsal clip, the final show has never been released or rebroadcasted yet.
Link's here:h ttps://vimeo.com/813771729

記事番号:3315

重要度:☆

2023年04月18日 (火) 15時38分

返信:Thank you very much!
投稿者: kumiko

Hello, Perkins, how are you doing?
Three years ago, you gave us a great clip of 尾崎紀世彦 performing in 欧陽菲菲's TV special. Thank you very much for a very precious clip.
And this time, I was very surprised again with your clip. It's great! I like the song さよならをもう一度 very much.
In this clip, not only 八代亜紀's song but also テレサ・テン's humming is very charming.
Music Fair is a famous TV program. How did you get such an exciting rehearsing clip!?
Thank you very much again for exciting time.

記事番号:3316

2023年04月18日 (火) 17時16分

返信:About the video

Hi Kumiko, I'm all good!
I didn't own this video, but as I acknowledge, these were some documentary clips produced by テレサ's record company トーラスレコード, then テレサ brought these clips back to Taiwan and stored them at home. After she passed away, her family found those clips and chose some to release in her Karaoke DVD and documentary discs. But this clip has been hidden for nearly 40 years and was finally revealed this year!

記事番号:3317

2023年04月18日 (火) 17時32分

返信:Thank you so much!

Hi Perkins,
Was this clip finally revealed this year?! Wow! Thank you so much for a precious clip.
テレサ・テン's eager expression is very charming.
And さよならをもう一度 was at テレサ・テン's home, wasn't it? It's exciting.
I introduced your post in my vlog.↓
http://blog.livedoor.jp/kumiko2004/archives/55977260.html

記事番号:3318

2023年04月18日 (火) 18時53分

返信:About the video

Hi Kumiko,
Yes, this VHS was kept at テレサ's home all the time. It's very surprising that they still have some rehearsal clips!
I believe that issue of Music Fair was themed with Japanese famous songs, 八代亜紀 and テレサ・テン collaborated on two songs - "忘れないわ (ペギー·マーチ)" and "別れの朝 (ペドロ& カブリシャス)", which can be found online because Fuji TV rebroadcasted them years ago. テレサ did "爪 (ペギー葉山)" and her original song "愛人", 八代亜紀 did "さよならをもう一度" and maybe one of her famous original song.
I Hope Fuji TV could rebroadcast more clips of Music Fair, I really loved this show, they provided so much excellent live performances with unexpected combinations of singers!

記事番号:3319

2023年04月18日 (火) 21時21分

返信:excellent !!

Hi Perkins,
In the rehearsal clips, we might see the real face of the singers because they are very natural. テレサ・テン is very attractive in this clip.
I have found 八代亜紀 and テレサ・テン’s "忘れないわ (ペギー·マーチ)" and "別れの朝 (ペドロ& カブリシャス)" in Youtube. Their performances are excellent and impressive.
尾崎紀世彦 also sang these two songs. They are nice songs.
Most of the time, he ended his concert with 忘れないわ and さよならをもう一度 medleys. さよならをもう一度 is his favorite song.

記事番号:3320

2023年04月18日 (火) 23時03分

SYSTEM BY せっかく掲示板